Sunday, December 27, 2009

Help advice about my finger?

hey i was playing basketball outside and instead of catching the ball my finger jammed up it! i was wandering if it is broken or not tho because i can move it and squeeze it (the part at the top) but it has gone reddish purple and swollen a lot. i cant push my finger down on anything and my whole finger is stiff and it went kindof numb, cheers rachHelp advice about my finger?
Are you mad go and see a DOCTOR.....nowHelp advice about my finger?
its happened to me many times, one time in particular i didnt do anything about it and it hurt for a couple year and now it cracks wheneverr i bend it but what you shuould do is go to the docotr and see if they tell you to get and xray, if not get a splint to keep it striaght and it'll help with the pain because it limits any bending
happened to mine as well when i was swimming and i went to finish my race and i wacked my fiinger and it bent backwards, all i did was not use it and let it rest, its fine now!%26gt;%26gt;!
its prob a bad sprain. not broken, if its broken you cant move your finger at al
sounds like a pretty bad sprain, put some ice on it.
i had the same prob! it most likely iz! GO C A DOCTOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment