Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice about me and my GF?

Ok...i am 27 years old and have a GF which my parents dont really approve of cause she has a child. I want to move out and move in with her and just hope everything in life with my parents gets better... How can i break the news to my parents, they are old fashioned ones also. I love her so much, and just want to move in with her instead of lieing to my rents...I need advice about me and my GF?
I can't lie , and it sounds really mean ,but DON'T DO IT!! Trust me ,, trust me ,, trust me,,, ! Been there got the T-Shirt,, Not fun!! Oh and if you do don't ever adopt the child ,, cause now you would be financially responsible for the child till 18! Don't do it !! What a mess!! Your parents are RIGHT!!!!!I need advice about me and my GF?
Just sit down and talk to them about and let them know you really like her and if your happy they shouldnt bring you down. If there your parents they'll get over it esp if they love you.
be a man! the decision is yours!
Well... First off you need to realize that you aren't going to be with your parents for the rest of your life. You have your own life. You are 27 and in love with a woman who just happens to be a mother. Ask your parents if they would accept her if she just abandoned her child and wanted nothing to do with it. Ask them if it would make them feel better if that were the case.





My mom and dad met when I was 4 and married when I was 6. He was 17 and took me as his own while my mom was 21. They were both in your postition. His parents didn't like that my mom was dating him and she had me. It all worked out in the end. I got a kick *** dad out of it.





Bottom line is... You can't spend your whole life trying to make your parents happy. I mean you should know from the teenage years that its NEVER going to work. lol. You need to make sure you are happy before anyone else. You are the one who has to deal with your life and all the descisions you make. I say go for it. You never know what will happen, but if they see you are happier than ever, they might actually end up respecting your descision to be happy, and be happy for you. Anything is possible.
Just say your going on vaction with a FRIEND
Since you are 27, the decision is yours. Make the decision and your parents will have to learn to live with it.
you are 27.sounds like you are old enough. just tell them and hope for the best. just tell them that she is responsible for her age. to have a child and to take care of someone else and be there for a young one is very taxing. and honestly i am a single mom myself. it takes alot of work to be there for my son. actually it taught me what love really is. and if you are ready for that then they will have to just build a bridge and get over it!
same thing happened with me. i think you should just do it. yea tell them of course but they need to understand that your an adult. you can decide who to date. they should be proud of you, especially if you are a father figure in her child's life.
Beg ur parents! Tell them u love her so much. Without her u will die. I hope that will work.
Man up dawg u are 27 I have been on my own since 18 and my mom hated my wife but ur parents will love u unconditionally.
well first off i wish you lots of happiness for your future and if you rents don't see how happy you are with her then i think you need to sit down with them and have a serious conversation and let them know whats up. don't let them run your life now that you are happy with this girl, trust me if you let them then you will never have any freedom and i know how much that sucks so just follow you heart. i know this might be hard for a guy but if you gf means so much to you as it sounds like she does then don't let anyone stop you from you happiness no matter who they are. Trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment