Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice...about a 'use to be friend'....?

ok...it starts out like this:





i've been friends with this person for about a year now..she was actually one of my best friends..but then on myspace..she got mad at me because her boyfriend commented my pictures...so instead of being mad at him she's mad at me..when i didn't have anything to do with it..she saids that her boyfriend told her that i tried to talk to him first, but really..i've never talked or spoken to him in my life..i told her this and she said she wasn't mad any more...but then when we went back to school today she started to spread a rumor about me saying i'm a hoe..and slut..and i've never had a boyfriend before..and i'm way to shy to talk to one..Anyone who knows me would know that i would never try to steal their boyfriend from them..i think shes making this up..because she just wants to make up an excuse to not like me...my friends tell me she's just jealous..but i'm not really sure..What should I do..should I ignore her comments and not be friends. ANY ADVICE?I need advice...about a 'use to be friend'....?
don't try and get revenge by spreading rumors, it'll make this situation worse! Pretend to not notice anyone who stares, or makes rude comments at you. Just retort at them! For example, to someone you might say, i don't think you have a boyfriend either! Or something like that. But this person, 'use to be a friend' certainly doesn't deserve to be a friend! If they turn at you for something like this, it's not very loyal. And they don't pick boyfriends well either! Lying to get out of trouble! So just try your best to ignore this friend, and if it gets really nasty, talk to your teacher, a young teacher though!I need advice...about a 'use to be friend'....?
i think that shes just being realy realy jealouse dont worry about it, it will go away and she needs to stop acting like a baby and yell at her boyfriend instead of you.
Dont let what she says get u down,from what you've written you're someone who puts peoples feelings first b4 ur's.It's a nice thing but if you show this girl how disturbed you're about what she's saying, she'll be happy and will want to keep up with it till she's satisfied.Since u're innocent of what she accused you,calm down afterall you've got ur friends there for you.Just act like she never exist cos if you let everything she says get to you,very soon you'll find yourself really depressed and remember do not retaliate except when she gets obsessed with it then you can stand up to her and you'll see what a weakling she is.So cheer up i think she's just jelly(i mean jealous) and she cant stand someone as good as you.
YEAH! forget her cuz shes a *****. Its really hard to lose a best friend or let go of a close friendship believe me i know my best friend and I of 7 years are no longer friends because she gave up on me when i needed her the most. People who treat you like crap are not worth your time and not worth worrying about. As long as you know the truth thats all that matters. You can't let anyone get to you and bring you down.
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment