Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice about haircare...?

I just cut my hair really short (5-6 inches off) the reason I decide to do this is because my hair was so dry and brittle. I have alot of hair and I just couldnt do anything with it anymore. I have graying and I dye my hair for this reason. My question is what can I do to minimize the drying effect of dye--how can I keep my hair healthy when I have to dye because of gray hair? Any advice would be appreciated!!Need advice about haircare...?
dont use any shampoo with alot of alchol in it..its bad for the hair, example-pantene and herbal ess.





For drug store bought shampoo tresamme.


jcpenny- has great stuff, biosilk, and jioco. best stuff ever!


you need a good conditioner and a frizz control like biosilk to lock in moisture.Need advice about haircare...?
try eating oranges, apples and bananas. drink atleast 2 glasses of milk a day and drink atleast 1litre of water everyday. rub ur finger nails (lightly) for 10 minutes each day. use a good hair colour like garnier. dont use dyes instead use shades like dark brown and highlights. this will make u look better and younger! dyes damage or hair. use a nice shampoo like dove or pantene and condition ur hair with good conditioners once a week. washing hair everyday drie them and makes them brittle and rough! apply parachute hair therapy oil 1 hour before u wash ur hair. this will surely help you out.
i think u should greese your hair every other day that really helps
use aloe vera oil for the hair and 1once a week do a hot oil treatment on ur hair it also works to use those shampoos that say for color treated hair that help maintain the color longer
See try to use the shampoos with moisturizer.eat lots of fruits and green vegetables.I know this fruits will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment