Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do you take advice about love...?

...from your Y!A contacts? Do you take advice about love...?
sometimes..but my heart has the best advice.Do you take advice about love...?
sometimes. but they always seem to jump conclusions like i will say a guy talked to me about something and they tell me that he likes me which quite often isn't true. so yeah, i take their advice in moderation. =]
If i ever ask for it, i would be open to read it but i would still do what I feel is right for me.
I might before I was on yahoo answers I asked a female friend how to impress a girl and she told me to bath every day although I already did that it was still good advice :-)
sometimes, i have specific friends i concur with, they help, yet ultimately i heed my own heart!♥
No one ever gave me a piece of advice maybe because they know that I do only what I want.
No sweet heart,not any more,now I give advice to others as love Guru.
It sounds like a good idea, or from my friends or family, but right now I'm happy being single :)
no,i don't take advice about love but if anyone suggest me how to live they are welcome at cverma@yahoo.com.thankyou
nope they take advice from me
I try not to go there....
I would if they gave it to me ^_^
Yeah, always.
Not really.
If it was good advice, I very well might.
Yes, but I do only what I feel doing.
I take it from anyone willing to give it.
I LISTEN to what they have to say
no
yes, i do!
no
i have taken advice from alot of my contacts!

No comments:

Post a Comment