Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Please give me some advice about this man!!!!?

Ok so I am 27 he is 30. There was this small episode between us 2 years ago but I had a boyfriend then, and I didn't tell him about this at first. I broke up with my boyfriend - but he told me then that he is not ready for a serious relationship. We have been friends since then - really good friends. But now we both single and I know that I like him - I can feel he likes me to - I just do not know if we still like me in this way. What to do?Please give me some advice about this man!!!!?
go out for a coffee (if you two like coffee, that is) and talk about things. seriously, just say ';hey, i'm gonna go grab a coffee down at (store name), wanna come?'; and when you guys get there, just discuss what you two feel is best for your relationship. he may value your friendship and not want to put that in danger because you guys start to date. just talk to him, you two are old enough to sort things out.Please give me some advice about this man!!!!?
Well the best way that I can think to approch this is ask if he would like to go out on a date sometime... be open and honest.





The worst thing that you could find out is that he just wants to be your friend...





Blackvenom-2001
life is too short just ask him.
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment