Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girls i need some advice about this guy!!?

So there's this kid that i like. The only problem is that he's a year younger. (im 17 and he's 16) We hang out all the time and are really good friends. I really wanna tell him that as we've hung out i've started to like him as more than just friends. Im just afraid that when i tell him he will not want to be friends anymore if he doesn't like me that is. Can anyone give me advice on how to tell him..Girls i need some advice about this guy!!?
Awww... we've all been there!





Well, first you need to make sure that you want to take that risk... Chances are, he will be flattered, if he does not like you in that way, I am sure he'll let you know, but then at least you can move on instead of ';wondering'; how he feels about you. The good news is, if there is any awkwardness, it will probably only last a few days and then he'll be over it. That is the WORST situation. I don't think he would dis-regard you as a friend over that though!





Just tell him: Look, I really enjoy our friendship, you're a great guy and since we've been hanging out, I've noticed qualities that make me see you in a different way... I really like you, and I don't know if you feel the same way, but I just thought you should know how I felt.





You can even let him know how hard it was for you to say it and that you understand if he doesn't feel the same, and that you will still appreciate him and value his friendship.





What have you got to lose?





Good Luck! :]Girls i need some advice about this guy!!?
Truthfully I'd say stay friends, because once you take it to another level there's no going back. Suppose the wrong thing was to happen. Now you lose your friend, and once youlose that friendship it's going to be hard to repair it if you even can.

No comments:

Post a Comment