Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice about co-worker's odd behavior?

I jsut started a new job, and this guy that works with me, works in another room, and when he passes by , he always looks in the room,(but I guess that might not really mean anything) but he always asks me if I went to lunch yet, and today, me and another co -worker sit in the same room and while they were talking I started doing my own thing typing my other friend on the computer, and he stood behind me and kept hitting my chair...and I'm thinking why does he keep doing that? Well anyhow what do you think?Need advice about co-worker's odd behavior?
He wants your attention . If your not interested just tell him to stop it . If thats doesnt work tell him there are laws against what he is doing . If he keeps it up tell your boss .Need advice about co-worker's odd behavior?
check this link its good











http://workathomedatentryworks.blogspot.com/





.

No comments:

Post a Comment