Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am 45 and totally attracted to guys in their 20's. I need to quit thinking about it. Any advice?

Why do you need to quit thinking about it? Do you have a problem with age?I am 45 and totally attracted to guys in their 20's. I need to quit thinking about it. Any advice?
You know the saying 'love is blind and knows no limit, it is ageless'. As long as they are over their 20's they are legal to do virtually anything they want, especially deciding if they want to date an older woman they are attracted to. They can even drink beer so you can have drinks with them (not that I''m promoting alcohol consumption) .





If you like men younger than you, and they have no issues in dating someone older, then you should not even worry about it. Indulge all you want! Don't let your friends and family decide for you. follow your feelings and decide what makes YOU happy!I am 45 and totally attracted to guys in their 20's. I need to quit thinking about it. Any advice?
I have the same problem, except mine is opposite. I like guys in their 20's and above. It's more of a intellect thing for me, but I know how you feel. :(





I would say it's perfectly okay to like them. You shouldn't change your preference because other people frown on it or feel like it's silly.
Why do you feel you have to stop? Put ad(s) up for younger guys...if you have taken good care of yourself, have a good physic, especially if you are a top, you will be deluged with offers. go for it.
hahahaha...im almost 20,just kidding!


um,there's not much you can do i believe...!


its all good!
Find a guy in his 40's that looks like hes in his 20's and quit being a cougar.
Well if they are in their 20's then it's perfectly legal so I don't know why this would be a problem for you.
well its normal
Sure...check out http://narth.com/menus/therapist.html if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment