Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about ice skating....?

i havent done ice skating since i was a little kid and i want to take lessons but last year when i went i couldnt balance i was falling...do you think i cant balance or is it because i havent did it in a while?Advice about ice skating....?
Of course you can balance, it will take you time because you haven't done it in a long time, i started ice skating 5 months ago, and i had never skated before, and now i am already at a figure skating level... It takes practice and dedication and of course it would be great if you started taking lessons...Advice about ice skating....?
It's most likely because you haven't skated much. The more time you spend on the ice, like anything else, the more proficient you become at it. Maybe try some basic lessons and add to your skills. :) Also when skating, be sure that the ankles of your skates are tied securely so you have enough support in your ankles. Good luck! :)
It's probably because you haven't done it in a while. I used to skate like, 2 or 3 hours/day. Then I got sick and couldn't skate for one week. When I went back to skating, I felt like I was learning everything all over again.... one week felt like 10 years off-ice to me. I am still not as good as I used to be when I was skating all those hours... but at least I can skate heheehe
of cousre you can balance you just need to find your inner core before you can do the tricks. all you need to do is start back taking classes or even ballet class so you can balance!





Good Luck!
Its worth giving it a shot! Im sure you can balance.. we always suck at things we haven't done in a while.. its natural.. you gotta practice that's all =)
it's probably because you haven't skated in a while. if you take learn to skate lessons it will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment