Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need genuine girl advice about a boyfriend Problem!?

Ok so we JUST started dating. Before school started and we were dating, he was acting like a boyfriend! But now it's like he doesn't care! and people keep making fun of us! he's popular I'm like a nerd(weird huh?), I don't see what the big deal is! Just because he likes me doesn't mean you have to! Please I NEED GIRL ADVICE! What should I do? =(I need genuine girl advice about a boyfriend Problem!?
give ur self a mini make over and go bak to skool looking sexy not slluty but hot and im sure things may calm downI need genuine girl advice about a boyfriend Problem!?
Well, if he likes you then it doesn't matter what other think..





But if he is no longer paying attention to you, he might be using you or just to embarrassed to talk to you in front of his 'popular' friends... in that case DUMP him.

No comments:

Post a Comment