Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about my man?

in the begining my man used to try and bring me out of myself. to tell him what i want, and when he's doing wrong. I found this hard, but gradually i have been doing it and trying to open up to him. i tell him what i want and it's little things like calling me on his way home from work sometimes just to say i love you. but any time i think of something i want he doesn't do it. he has started blaming me for things. and i never blame anyone for anything. so he takes it that i accept that everything is my fault. then the relationship is going bad because of me, but i just want to a loving supportive relationship.Advice about my man?
LEAVE HIM he is blaming you for stuff you dont even do leave that fool he has no life and will make you feel bad LEAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Advice about my man?
Move to Puerto Rico under an assumed name, like Gertrude Hellenbaker... no I'm kidding, tell him how you feel, let him know that you're only doing what he asks. Lead him to a bedroom, undress him, get him horny, and then giive him blue balls.
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment